Roasted Vegetable and Cheddar Soup
1 Gallon or 16 8-oz servings
- Olive Oil
- Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Cauliflower, cut into bite size florets
- Parsnips, cut into ¾” dice, or oblique cut
- Carrots (varying colors), ¾” slices, or oblique cut
- Potato, cut into ¾” dice
- Poblano Chili, roasted, seeded and cut into ¾” squares
- 2% Milk
- Vegetable Broth (homemade or canned)
- Chef’s Companion Cheese Sauce Mix
- ½ c
- ¼ c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp ea
- 8 oz
- 8 oz
- 8 oz
- 8 oz
- 4 oz
- 64 oz
- 32 oz
- 16 oz bag
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Toss vegetables with spices in a large bowl with olive oil. Put on sheet pans and roast about 20-30 minutes, toss vegetables and roast an additional 10 to 15 minutes until vegetables are soft and caramelized.
- In the meantime, bring the milk and vegetable stock to 180-200°F in a large stock pot.
- Slowly whisk in Chef’s Companion Cheese Sauce Mix with a wire whip, stir until smooth.
- Add roasted vegetables, and let cook, simmer around 10 minutes to blend flavors.
- Serve garnished with shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Products In This Recipe
Recipes You May Also Like
DYMA Brands Announces Multimillion-Dollar Investment in Manufacturing Equipment, Expanding into New Capabilities within Product Lines
DYMA Brands Announces Multimillion-Dollar Investment in Manufacturing Equipment, Expanding into New Capabilities within Product Lines Increases capacity and
DYMA Brands Education Segment Leader Renate Durham Appointed to Georgia School Nutrition Association’s Industry Advisory Board
DYMA Brands Education Segment Leader Renate Durham Appointed to Georgia School Nutrition Association’s Industry Advisory Board Mrs. Durham
DYMA Brands Launches Mixers for Cocktails and Mocktails, Bringing More Unique Beverage Options to Consumers
DYMA Brands Launches Mixers for Cocktails and Mocktails, Bringing More Unique Beverage Options to Consumers Enables customers to
DYMA Strengthens Its Support of Boys & Girls Clubs of America Through Co-branded Salt and Pepper Packets
Ongoing donations will support the youth-serving organization in providing safe spaces, caring mentors and life-enhancing experiences to kids and teens across the nation.
ATLANTA, May 12, 2023 – DYMA Brands (“DYMA” or the “Company”), an industry leader in foodservice innovation and manufacturing, will exhibit its diverse portfolio of cutting-edge foodservice products at the 2023 National Restaurant Association Show, taking place at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL on May 20-23, 2023.
DYMA Brands and Welch’s Form Exclusive Partnership to Bring America’s Well-Loved Jams and Jellies to More Consumers
DYMA Brands (“DYMA” or the "Company"), an industry leader in foodservice manufacturing, is partnering with Welch Food Inc. (“Welch’s”) to be the exclusive food service distributor for Welch’s portion control jams and jellies.
Stay current on the latest
from DYMA Brands
Enter your name and email address to receive our newsletter updates and other promotions.