Spicy Cheddar Arancini
- 24 each 1 oz balls
- Arborio Rice, prepared, cooled
- Green Onions, chopped
- Serrano Pepper, finely chopped
- Black Ground Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Egg, lightly beaten
- Chef’s Companion Cheese Sauce, prepared, hot
- Bread Crumbs
- Chef’s Companion Ranch Dressing
- 3 c
- 1 oz
- 1/4 oz
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 ea
- 3/4 c
- 3/4 c
- For dipping
- Prepare cheese sauce per the instructions on the bag. Keep hot.
- Prepare arborio rice to make risotto. You can substitute any white rice like Jasmine. (Risotto preparation below)
- In large bowl blend together rice, green onions, Serrano pepper, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, egg, cheese sauce and bread crumbs.
- Take 1 oz rice mixture in hand and roll into a ball, roll in extra bread crumbs and set aside. Continue with remaining rice mixture.
- Prepare the ranch dressing for dipping.
- Place rice balls in fry basket and deep fry at 350°F until golden brown and hot in middle 1-2 minutes. Serve hot with side of ranch dressing or a side of marinara.
- To prepare risotto:
2 Tbsp butter
3 oz onion, finely diced
1 c arborio rice
1 ½ qt stock (chicken or vegetable)
Cook onions in fry pan with butter over medium-high heat until translucent.
Add your Arborio rice and cook for a minute or two making sure not to burn the onions. Add ½ quart of the stock at a time to rice continuously stirring until rice absorb 90% of the stock. Add another ½ quart and let it reduce, and then repeat one more time. Cook the rice until al dente, then pour out onto cookie sheet, place in refrigerator and allow to cool completely.
Products In This Recipe
Chef’s Companion Ranch Dressing Mix
Type Name Here
Recipes You May Also Like
DYMA Brands Announces Multimillion-Dollar Investment in Manufacturing Equipment, Expanding into New Capabilities within Product Lines
DYMA Brands Announces Multimillion-Dollar Investment in Manufacturing Equipment, Expanding into New Capabilities within Product Lines Increases capacity and
DYMA Brands Education Segment Leader Renate Durham Appointed to Georgia School Nutrition Association’s Industry Advisory Board
DYMA Brands Education Segment Leader Renate Durham Appointed to Georgia School Nutrition Association’s Industry Advisory Board Mrs. Durham
DYMA Brands Launches Mixers for Cocktails and Mocktails, Bringing More Unique Beverage Options to Consumers
DYMA Brands Launches Mixers for Cocktails and Mocktails, Bringing More Unique Beverage Options to Consumers Enables customers to
DYMA Strengthens Its Support of Boys & Girls Clubs of America Through Co-branded Salt and Pepper Packets
Ongoing donations will support the youth-serving organization in providing safe spaces, caring mentors and life-enhancing experiences to kids and teens across the nation.
ATLANTA, May 12, 2023 – DYMA Brands (“DYMA” or the “Company”), an industry leader in foodservice innovation and manufacturing, will exhibit its diverse portfolio of cutting-edge foodservice products at the 2023 National Restaurant Association Show, taking place at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL on May 20-23, 2023.
DYMA Brands and Welch’s Form Exclusive Partnership to Bring America’s Well-Loved Jams and Jellies to More Consumers
DYMA Brands (“DYMA” or the "Company"), an industry leader in foodservice manufacturing, is partnering with Welch Food Inc. (“Welch’s”) to be the exclusive food service distributor for Welch’s portion control jams and jellies.
Stay current on the latest
from DYMA Brands
Enter your name and email address to receive our newsletter updates and other promotions.