Country Chicken and Waffles
- All-purpose Flour
- Chef’s Companion Country Gravy Mix
- Baking Powder
- Black Pepper
- Unsalted Butter, melted
- Chipotle Maple Mayonnaise
- Chicken Tenders or Filets
- 1 1/4 c
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 2-4 ea
- 2 slices
- 2 leaves
- 8 slices
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, gravy mix, baking powder, and black pepper.
- Using a spoon, add in milk and butter, stirring until smooth.
- Spray waffle iron with food release, and pour 1 cup batter in center of iron. Close the lid and set the timer for 3 minutes. Using spatula, remove golden brown waffle and set aside.
- Take two waffles, and spread 1 tablespoon of chipotle mayonnaise on one waffle (recipe below). Place fried chicken on chipotle mayonnaise followed by leaf lettuce, tomato slice and 4 pickle slices. Top with the other waffle to make a sandwich and serve.
- Maple Chipotle Mayonnaise (makes about 1 cup):
Mix ¾ cup mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of canned, finely chopped chipotle in adobo and 1½ tablespoons of maple syrup in small bowl until blended. Refrigerate until needed.
Products In This Recipe
Recipes You May Also Like
DYMA Brands Announces Multimillion-Dollar Investment in Manufacturing Equipment, Expanding into New Capabilities within Product Lines
DYMA Brands Announces Multimillion-Dollar Investment in Manufacturing Equipment, Expanding into New Capabilities within Product Lines Increases capacity and
DYMA Brands Education Segment Leader Renate Durham Appointed to Georgia School Nutrition Association’s Industry Advisory Board
DYMA Brands Education Segment Leader Renate Durham Appointed to Georgia School Nutrition Association’s Industry Advisory Board Mrs. Durham
DYMA Brands Launches Mixers for Cocktails and Mocktails, Bringing More Unique Beverage Options to Consumers
DYMA Brands Launches Mixers for Cocktails and Mocktails, Bringing More Unique Beverage Options to Consumers Enables customers to
DYMA Strengthens Its Support of Boys & Girls Clubs of America Through Co-branded Salt and Pepper Packets
Ongoing donations will support the youth-serving organization in providing safe spaces, caring mentors and life-enhancing experiences to kids and teens across the nation.
ATLANTA, May 12, 2023 – DYMA Brands (“DYMA” or the “Company”), an industry leader in foodservice innovation and manufacturing, will exhibit its diverse portfolio of cutting-edge foodservice products at the 2023 National Restaurant Association Show, taking place at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL on May 20-23, 2023.
DYMA Brands and Welch’s Form Exclusive Partnership to Bring America’s Well-Loved Jams and Jellies to More Consumers
DYMA Brands (“DYMA” or the "Company"), an industry leader in foodservice manufacturing, is partnering with Welch Food Inc. (“Welch’s”) to be the exclusive food service distributor for Welch’s portion control jams and jellies.
Stay current on the latest
from DYMA Brands
Enter your name and email address to receive our newsletter updates and other promotions.