Pad See Ew
- Asian Rice Noodles, dried, flat wide
- Peanut, or vegetable oil
- Beef, Pork or Chicken
- Garlic, fresh, chopped
- Eggs, scrambled
- Chef’s Companion Brown Gravy, prepared
- Low-sodium soy with 1/2 c brown sugar
- Fish Sauce
- Brown Sugar
- 1 lb
- 2 Tbsp
- 2.5 lb, thin strips
- 8 stems, long strips
- 1 oz
- 2 ea
- 2 c
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- Soak noodles in hot water, about 10 minutes until softened. Drain and dry.
- Mix prepared Chef’s Companion Brown Gravy, with sweet soy, fish sauce, sugar and Sriracha and set aside.
- Heat large wok or saute pan on high. Add one tablespoon of oil and sear meat until just done, about 1 minute. Remove. (Meat may have to be done in two batches depending on size of pan – do not overcrowd).
- Heat the other tablespoon of oil and stir-fry the broccoli and garlic. Add noodle and fry crispy.
- Add egg, slowly and toss all together, until egg is just cooked.
- Add meat and sauce back in. Cook until sauce is caramelized on noodles. Put on a platter and serve.
- Traditional garnishes include, chopped peanuts, cilantro, Thai basil, fried shallots or garlic…any or a few.
Products In This Recipe
Recipes You May Also Like
DYMA Brands Announces Multimillion-Dollar Investment in Manufacturing Equipment, Expanding into New Capabilities within Product Lines
DYMA Brands Announces Multimillion-Dollar Investment in Manufacturing Equipment, Expanding into New Capabilities within Product Lines Increases capacity and
DYMA Brands Education Segment Leader Renate Durham Appointed to Georgia School Nutrition Association’s Industry Advisory Board
DYMA Brands Education Segment Leader Renate Durham Appointed to Georgia School Nutrition Association’s Industry Advisory Board Mrs. Durham
DYMA Brands Launches Mixers for Cocktails and Mocktails, Bringing More Unique Beverage Options to Consumers
DYMA Brands Launches Mixers for Cocktails and Mocktails, Bringing More Unique Beverage Options to Consumers Enables customers to
DYMA Strengthens Its Support of Boys & Girls Clubs of America Through Co-branded Salt and Pepper Packets
Ongoing donations will support the youth-serving organization in providing safe spaces, caring mentors and life-enhancing experiences to kids and teens across the nation.
ATLANTA, May 12, 2023 – DYMA Brands (“DYMA” or the “Company”), an industry leader in foodservice innovation and manufacturing, will exhibit its diverse portfolio of cutting-edge foodservice products at the 2023 National Restaurant Association Show, taking place at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL on May 20-23, 2023.
DYMA Brands and Welch’s Form Exclusive Partnership to Bring America’s Well-Loved Jams and Jellies to More Consumers
DYMA Brands (“DYMA” or the "Company"), an industry leader in foodservice manufacturing, is partnering with Welch Food Inc. (“Welch’s”) to be the exclusive food service distributor for Welch’s portion control jams and jellies.
Stay current on the latest
from DYMA Brands
Enter your name and email address to receive our newsletter updates and other promotions.