Unicorn No Bake Cheesecake
- Chef’s Companion New York Style Cheesecake
- Whole Milk
- Graham Cracker Crusts, prepared in 9″ springform pan
- Food Coloring (Green, Yellow, Pink, Purple)
- Chef’s Companion Wip-It Whipped Topping, prepared
- Sprinkles, various colors and shapes
- 4 lb bag
- 3 qt
- 3 ea
- For coloring cheesecake
- For topping
- For decorating
- Prepare Cheesecake per directions on package.
- Divide the cheesecake equally into 4 separate containers. In each container, mix in food coloring to make a pastel shades of green, yellow, pink and purple.
- Layered Look: Spread pink cheesecake on top of graham cracker crust, followed by yellow, purple and green.
- Combine Whipped Topping with pastel purple food coloring.
- Randomly top cheesecake with purple whipped topping and sprinkles.
- Tip: Use whipped topping or an upside down sugar cone to create a unicorn horn for the top of the cheesecake.
Product In This Recipe
Recipes You May Also Like
DYMA Brands Announces Multimillion-Dollar Investment in Manufacturing Equipment, Expanding into New Capabilities within Product Lines
DYMA Brands Announces Multimillion-Dollar Investment in Manufacturing Equipment, Expanding into New Capabilities within Product Lines Increases capacity and
DYMA Brands Education Segment Leader Renate Durham Appointed to Georgia School Nutrition Association’s Industry Advisory Board
DYMA Brands Education Segment Leader Renate Durham Appointed to Georgia School Nutrition Association’s Industry Advisory Board Mrs. Durham
DYMA Brands Launches Mixers for Cocktails and Mocktails, Bringing More Unique Beverage Options to Consumers
DYMA Brands Launches Mixers for Cocktails and Mocktails, Bringing More Unique Beverage Options to Consumers Enables customers to
DYMA Strengthens Its Support of Boys & Girls Clubs of America Through Co-branded Salt and Pepper Packets
Ongoing donations will support the youth-serving organization in providing safe spaces, caring mentors and life-enhancing experiences to kids and teens across the nation.
ATLANTA, May 12, 2023 – DYMA Brands (“DYMA” or the “Company”), an industry leader in foodservice innovation and manufacturing, will exhibit its diverse portfolio of cutting-edge foodservice products at the 2023 National Restaurant Association Show, taking place at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL on May 20-23, 2023.
DYMA Brands and Welch’s Form Exclusive Partnership to Bring America’s Well-Loved Jams and Jellies to More Consumers
DYMA Brands (“DYMA” or the "Company"), an industry leader in foodservice manufacturing, is partnering with Welch Food Inc. (“Welch’s”) to be the exclusive food service distributor for Welch’s portion control jams and jellies.
Stay current on the latest
from DYMA Brands
Enter your name and email address to receive our newsletter updates and other promotions.