Butterscotch Pound Cake
- All-purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Butter, softened
- Chef’s Companion Butterscotch Pudding and Pie Filling
- Vanilla Extract
- 3 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 lb
- 2 c
- 1 c
- 5 ea (or 8.5 oz)
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- In medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together butter, sugar and pudding mix.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients alternately with milk, starting with flour and ending with milk.
- Mix in vanilla, and pour batter into a greased and floured (10 inch) Bundt or tube pan.
- Bake for 1 to 1 ¼ hours, or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan before inverting onto wire rack or serving plate.
- Optional Butterscotch Glaze:
¼ cup butter
¼ cup butterscotch chips
¾ cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons milk
Melt butter in small sauce pan over medium heat.
Add chips and stir until melted. Slowly whisk in powdered sugar and milk until blended, and bring to a boil, continuously stirring until smooth. Drizzle over cake and serve.
Products In This Recipe
Recipes You May Also Like
DYMA Brands Announces Multimillion-Dollar Investment in Manufacturing Equipment, Expanding into New Capabilities within Product Lines
DYMA Brands Announces Multimillion-Dollar Investment in Manufacturing Equipment, Expanding into New Capabilities within Product Lines Increases capacity and
DYMA Brands Education Segment Leader Renate Durham Appointed to Georgia School Nutrition Association’s Industry Advisory Board
DYMA Brands Education Segment Leader Renate Durham Appointed to Georgia School Nutrition Association’s Industry Advisory Board Mrs. Durham
DYMA Brands Launches Mixers for Cocktails and Mocktails, Bringing More Unique Beverage Options to Consumers
DYMA Brands Launches Mixers for Cocktails and Mocktails, Bringing More Unique Beverage Options to Consumers Enables customers to
DYMA Strengthens Its Support of Boys & Girls Clubs of America Through Co-branded Salt and Pepper Packets
Ongoing donations will support the youth-serving organization in providing safe spaces, caring mentors and life-enhancing experiences to kids and teens across the nation.
ATLANTA, May 12, 2023 – DYMA Brands (“DYMA” or the “Company”), an industry leader in foodservice innovation and manufacturing, will exhibit its diverse portfolio of cutting-edge foodservice products at the 2023 National Restaurant Association Show, taking place at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL on May 20-23, 2023.
DYMA Brands and Welch’s Form Exclusive Partnership to Bring America’s Well-Loved Jams and Jellies to More Consumers
DYMA Brands (“DYMA” or the "Company"), an industry leader in foodservice manufacturing, is partnering with Welch Food Inc. (“Welch’s”) to be the exclusive food service distributor for Welch’s portion control jams and jellies.
Stay current on the latest
from DYMA Brands
Enter your name and email address to receive our newsletter updates and other promotions.