Butterscotch Pound Cake
- All-purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Butter, softened
- Chef’s Companion Butterscotch Pudding and Pie Filling
- Vanilla Extract
- 3 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 lb
- 2 c
- 1 c
- 5 ea (or 8.5 oz)
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- In medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together butter, sugar and pudding mix.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients alternately with milk, starting with flour and ending with milk.
- Mix in vanilla, and pour batter into a greased and floured (10 inch) Bundt or tube pan.
- Bake for 1 to 1 ¼ hours, or until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan before inverting onto wire rack or serving plate.
- Optional Butterscotch Glaze:
¼ cup butter
¼ cup butterscotch chips
¾ cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons milk
Melt butter in small sauce pan over medium heat.
Add chips and stir until melted. Slowly whisk in powdered sugar and milk until blended, and bring to a boil, continuously stirring until smooth. Drizzle over cake and serve.
Products In This Recipe
Recipes You May Also Like
We are excited to share that DYMA Brands (“DYMA” or the “Company”) has just announced a foodservice collaboration with Disney Consumer Products that debuts in the United States in the summer of 2022.
Stay current on the latest
from DYMA Brands
Enter your name and email address to receive our newsletter updates and other promotions.